Furniture building experiment

After moving in I decided I wanted a little makeup vanity for our bedroom, and couldn’t quite find anything that was going to be the right size.  So I decided to try my hand at building one.  I found this plan online, and modified it roughly using this plan to the specs I wanted (2 drawers and a different depth).

Progress pics
I ended up going with a darker stain to compliment the other furniture in our bedroom

img_7840

The mostly finished product! (sans pulls)

img_7861

All in all I spent less that I would’ve to buy something that wasn’t quite perfect, and I think with my leftover materials I’ll try my hand at making some bookshelves!